Jamie from the PerpetualPageTurner has this awesome End of the Year Book Survey going on @ Her Blog
1. Best book of 2010? WOW!! This is almost too difficult to answer having read some really AWESOME books this year! I would have to say.......Crossing Oceans by Gina Holmes
2. Worst book of 2010? Indivisible By Kristen Heitzmann
3. Most Disappointing Book of 2010? Nothing really disappointed me this year :)
4. Most surprising (in a good way!) book of 2010? Lynette Eason's Women of Justice Series books. When I got this book for review I honestly put off reading it based on the cover. It did not look like one that would be good AT ALL! Finally, the time came and I picked it up. Suffice it to say....It was one I could NOT put down
5. Book you recommended to people most in 2010? Crossing Oceans by Gina Holmes Choosing To See by Mary Beth Chapman Patrick Bowers Files by Steven James Devil in Pew Number Seven by Rebecca Alonzo Nudge by Leonard Sweet Outlive your Life by Max Lucado Predator by Terri Blackstock Texas Roads and A Path Less Traveled by Cathy Bryant
6. Best series you discovered in 2010? Patrick Bower Files by Steven James Women of Justice Series by Lynette Eason Prescription for Trouble by Dr. Richard Mabry
7. Favorite new authors you discovered in 2010? Honestly I was RIDICULOUSLY sheltered in my reading! I practically ONLY read Karen Kingsbury before I started reviewing books. NOW.... I am sooooo thankful to have found soooo many NEW phenomenal authors! To name just a few.....
Cathy Bryant Steven James Lynette Eason Terri Blackstock Richard Mabry Lisa Tawn Bergren Billy Coffey
8. Most hilarious read of 2010? Don't know that I could say "Hilarious" so how about cute/sweet? That would be either: Christmas @ Harringtons by Melody Carlson ~OR~ Two Tickets to the Christmas Ball by Donita K. Paul
Both Christmas stories :) Hmmm, that's is funny huh!
9. Most thrilling, unputdownable book in 2010? The Bishop by Steven James
10. Book you most anticipated in 2010? Unlocked and Take Four by Karen Kingsbury
11. Most memorable character in 2010? Patrick Bowers
12. Most beautifully written book in 2010? Crossing Oceans by Gina Holmes
13. Book that had the greatest impact on you in 2010? Under the Overpass by Mike Yankoski
Thanks Jamie :) This was fun to reflect on all I had read this past year. I am sooo very thankful to be able to read and review sooo many amazing books and meet others who share the love of reading and blogging as well! My family has been reading more as well and that always makes a momma happy :)
What about you? What were your Favorites this year???