Monday 14 June 2010

What are you reading?





Sheila hosts today meme "What are you Reading"? I love finding all the books out there! Go here to see all the wonderful books :)

I found out last night that I completely messed up and didn't sign up for the month of July with one of my publishers :( Can you say UPSET!!! I will be missing out on 8 YES E.I.G.H.T books!!! I am sooo very sad! Phew ~ ok, now that I have thrown my little fit ;) This week I will be reading

Midnight Sun (Northern Light Series book #3) ~ I finally broke down and bought this one! I reviewed book 2 and fell in love so I HAD to read the others! I cannot wait to begin this one!



My first Hachette Group review book :)


Contemplating starting this....I have had it a while but haven't had the time.....will let you know how it goes :)


So, what are you reading?

6 comments:

Girly Muse said...

I'm a BIG Francine Rivers fan, so curious about this one! Get to reading, girl! :) Love ya.

Denise said...

I am sure you will enjoy some good reading.

Ruth said...

Awww i'm sorry you missed to sign up. Its just a few more days and you can do so for August:))

These books sound very interesting. Happy reading of the Midnight Sun!!

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Her Mother's Hope looks wonderful. Thank you for stopping by.

Celticlady's Reviews said...

Thanks for stopping by and following my blog, did you sign up for the giveaways I have?? They are listed under the giveaway tab on my blog....have a great week!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good reading line up for you! I really liked Rivers' other books, so I'll have to check back to see what you think of her latest one. Have a great week!

Post a Comment