Sunday, 26 September 2010

What are you reading?



Sheila with Book Journey
I am SOOOOO VERYYYY excited about this weeks reading! You know when you get those books that are just so stinkin awesome that you wish you could just hideaway in a cabin somewhere with LOTS of firewood, coffee and do nothin but READ!! :) YEP~ I have one of those weeks!

This is book 2 in the Women of Justice series by Lynette Eason! The first book (Too Close to Home) was AWESOME!


This will be yet another new author for me and I am really looking forward to this one!


This is a book I have waited for with GREAT ANTICIPATION!! This is..... Billy Coffey's debut novel! I have read Billy's blog for quite some time now. If you aren't a follower of Billy's ...trust me...You should be! I will be reviewing his book in mid-october!



Tomorrow I will posting my review of this book!! It's a Page Turner for sure!!


What about you? How is your reading this week? Hope it is a good one!!

Have a blessed week and Happy Reading ♥

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

Enjoy your week of reading! My Monday is here: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/09/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-11.html

Crystal - Princess of Pop Culture said...

I love weeks like that, I wish I had them more often! Hopefully this week is just as good :)

My Monday is here:
http://www.dorolerium.com/?p=1694

Gerbera Daisy Mom said...

I long for a cabin to read in!! Alas, my children don't allow it! :)
Have a great reading week.
Here is my review:
http://www.gerberadaisydiaries.com/2010/09/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

RAnn said...

I have Catching Moondrops. The first two in teh series were wonderful

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Catching Moondrops looks fantastic. I hear you on the hiding away with books. I think about that often... just a weekend.... alone.... no outside commitments... :)

pussreboots said...

You can see I'm still in the middle of my research. Here's what I'm reading this week.

Jan von Harz said...

Love he cover of Catching Moondrops, hope you enjoy it and all your reads this week.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Hi Loren, I commented on your post here last night but do not see my comment.... I hope it went through! :)

Have a super week!

Kylie said...

I love the cover for Catching Moondrops! Heres my Monday
http://kyliesreads.blogspot.com/2010/09/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

Rebecca said...

i recieved the moondrop book too. I am excited about it.

Post a Comment