Thursday 6 December 2012

A Merry Little Christmas ~ Review




Fall in love with this cozy story about two people from different worlds.
Franny Martin is an Oklahoma farm girl who’s preparing to spend the holidays alone…again. Then Charlie Landau shows up one day, all wealth and polish, and offers to buy Franny’s farm. Franny has no money to speak of, but she is clever and spirited, and she’s more than happy to sell the farm and move to the city.
As Sinatra croons from the radio and Christmas descends upon her charming farm, Franny teaches Charlie the curious and sometimes comical ways of country life. In the process, they unearth some discoveries of the heart—that sometimes love comes when you’re least ready for it. Will the holidays bring their most impossible dreams within reach?

My Thoughts:

When I saw the main character was from Oklahoma, I KNEW I would LOVE this story! Guess what... ♥ I WAS RIGHT ♥

Franny is selling her farm and the last thing she is expecting to find is LOVE... wouldn't you know it, Charlie Landau arrives and falls in love with the farm, and well,
I can't spoil it for you! What I can tell you is that, you too, will fall in love with this couple. Franny is so witty and funny and together they are a hoot!

This is such a fun read! Grab some hot cocoa and your blanket and curl up on your couch by your Christmas tree and get lost in this feel good, heartwarming story!

1 comments:

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

This was a really cute novella. I loved Franny.
2 Kids and Tired Books

Post a Comment