Friday 2 April 2010

Imaginary Jesus




Honestly, I had no idea what to expect when I requested this book. I am happy to say this book was quite a wonderful and laughter filled surprise! Seriously, I laughed out loud sooo many times and would even call my husband at times and read to him on quite a few occasions!

Matt Mikalatos does a fabulous job with this "not-quite-true" story.... You will laugh, be entertained, and most importantly you will think ~ think about Jesus and what we, in our human minds, make Him out to be? Who do we seek? and Who do you follow after? Do you have an Imaginary Jesus? (Matt gives you quite a few to choose from) I truly appreciated how Matt was so tender and genuine when pointing the reader to the "REAL JESUS"

I look forward to much more from Matt Mikalatos! Imaginary Jesus is a book I recommend! Here is a video for your preview :) Enjoy





I want to thank Tyndale Publishers for complimentary book! I am so thankful to have received this book for sure!

6 comments:

Denise said...

Sounds good sweetie.

Yolanda said...

You've certainly got my curiousity up. Is it anything at all like the Shack?

Lovingly,
Yolanda

Matt Mikalatos said...

Thanks, Loren! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for your great review!

Matt

Tamara said...

I was interested in this book when they asked if I would like to review it. It seemed kind of wierd to me. I never requested it so.....after hearing your review, I might have to come over and borrow it.

Musings of A Minister said...

Great, positive review. I considered this book but decided not to read it. I am happy to see that it would have been a good choice. I like your review.

Charlotte said...

This book is certainly different. I'm not sure it is the kind of book I would enjoy, but who knows. I might. You did a good review.
I like your book blog. It's very nice.
Hugs,
Charlotte

Post a Comment