Sunday 3 October 2010

What are you Reading this week?



Last week was a Phenomenal week for Reading! I am really looking forward to sharing those reviews for sure! This week looks pretty good too :) All are up for review in the coming weeks

I am really amazed when I read these books about muslims finding Jesus! Their conversions are soo incredible!!


What if you had the Power to amend Choices you made in the Past??? Hmmm, This sounds interesting!!



A Christmas Story set back in the 1800's! Nothing like getting in the Christmas spirit already :)



What about you? What is on your nightstand??? Join Sheila and let us know

Happy Reading!!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

I have The MIracle of Mercy Land on my shelf. Your list looks very good. Have a lovely week reading. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/10/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-104.html

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Which none can shut sounds so good - new title to me :)I seen the Miracle fo Mercy Land on another blog and think that one looks good to. Enjoy!

Martha Eskuchen said...

Hi Loren-
I'm glad last week was good and I like the looks of all three of your reads this week. Enjoy!

Jan von Harz said...

Not quite ready for the Christmas season yet, but I do love a good Christmas story. Hope you have a great week.

RAnn said...

I love sweet Christmas stories.

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

I'll bet Which None Can Shut is really good. Looking forward to your review. Enjoy!!

Post a Comment