Sunday, 3 October 2010

What are you Reading this week?



Last week was a Phenomenal week for Reading! I am really looking forward to sharing those reviews for sure! This week looks pretty good too :) All are up for review in the coming weeks

I am really amazed when I read these books about muslims finding Jesus! Their conversions are soo incredible!!


What if you had the Power to amend Choices you made in the Past??? Hmmm, This sounds interesting!!



A Christmas Story set back in the 1800's! Nothing like getting in the Christmas spirit already :)



What about you? What is on your nightstand??? Join Sheila and let us know

Happy Reading!!

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

I have The MIracle of Mercy Land on my shelf. Your list looks very good. Have a lovely week reading. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/10/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-104.html

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Which none can shut sounds so good - new title to me :)I seen the Miracle fo Mercy Land on another blog and think that one looks good to. Enjoy!

pussreboots said...

Mostly I read picture books. Here's what I'm reading this week.

MarthaE said...

Hi Loren-
I'm glad last week was good and I like the looks of all three of your reads this week. Enjoy!

Jan von Harz said...

Not quite ready for the Christmas season yet, but I do love a good Christmas story. Hope you have a great week.

RAnn said...

I love sweet Christmas stories.

Tribute Books Mama said...

Thanks for sharing.

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

I'll bet Which None Can Shut is really good. Looking forward to your review. Enjoy!!

Post a Comment